This notice contains information about COVID-19 Vaccine clinics that are being set up at Mohawk Trail Regional School, as well as other vaccination opportunities in our region. Additionally it contains links to phone info, helplines, and internet resources.
Updated information appears in RED
Clinic appointments at Mohawk Trail School are currently full.
Additional clinics are being set up for the week of March 1 in Bernardston at Kringle Candle, and the week of March 8 in Montague at Franklin County Technical School.
Times, dates, locations, and availability of appointments, and registration links for the upcoming weeks schedule, are posted each Friday evening and can be found by checking this website or FRCOG's vaccination page
Who is eligible? On February 17, Governor Baker announced the move into the next step of Phase 2. Therefore, as of February 18, people 65 and and older, and individuals with two or more of these specific medical conditions, and residents and staff of public and private low income and affordable senior housing are eligible to receive this vaccine. Check your eligibility here: Phases and eligibility
At the time of this notice (Feb 15, 2021) we are in the first part of Phase 2 of Massachusett's vaccine rollout, meaning people 75 years and older, and anyone in any of the Phase 1 groups, are eligible to receive vaccine.
MOHAWK TRAIL CLINIC:
- ****LINKS HAVE CHANGED**** USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO MAKE VACCINE APPOINTMENTS:
- Vaccination Clinics will be held at Mohawk Trail Regional School, indoors in the small gym.
- Dates: Pending vaccine availability, clinics will be held on both Wednesday, Feb 24th and Saturday, Feb 27th
- Time: noon to 5:30pm each day.
- Vaccinations are by appointment only, and appointments will be made via online registration.
- Appointment spots should become available on Friday Feb 19, in the afternoon after 4pm. Information and links to the registration website will be posted here and elsewhere as soon as they are set up.
- Vaccine appointment registration will be online at: SEE NEW LINKS ABOVE ***Please note: these appointment spots will become available sometime in the late afternoon of Friday, February 19th - please bookmark the sign-up location and check back frequently***
- The Mohawk Trail clinic will offer vaccination to caregivers assisting/accompanying an individual 75 years and over, but you must have an appointment - use the same registration site to schedule.
Resources are available for sign-up help those without internet access, see below.
- OTHER VACCINE LOCATIONS, regionally:
- Big Y, Greenfield: start at their website here: Big Y sign-up
- CVS, Greenfield: sign-up starts at this page: CVS sign-up
- John Zon Senior Center, Greenfield: at this page, scroll to find sign-up for appointments by date: John Zon sign-up
- These and other vaccine locations can be accessed by visiting the state’s website at www.mass.gov/COVID. Scroll down on this map page to use their map locator, or search by zip code at the state's VaxFinder site.
- Local healthcare providers such as Baystate Health, Valley Medical Group, and Community Health Center will be contacting their eligible patients as vaccine becomes available. They specifically request that people NOT contact them directly – they will call you if you are a patient and eligible to receive vaccine.
- Helpful sites, resources, and phone numbers:
- FROCOG’s COVID-19 vaccine info page has lots of useful information and links.
- There is also a FRCOG telephone information hotline at (413) 774-3167 ext. 153, it is updated regularly.
- Contact LifePath at (413) 829-9285 or at their COVID-19 Vaccine Info page if you need help registering for an appointment, getting transportation, or if you are homebound. Plans are being made now for a process to get vaccine to people who cannot travel – we will update this page as information becomes available.
- You can also dial 2-1-1 for assistance with finding a clinic and scheduling an appointment.
- The Shelburne Senior Center will assist with rides to vaccination sites. There is a $4.50 roundtrip fee for a wheel chair accessible van. For information or questions, call (413) 625-2505 or visit the Vaccine Registration page on their website
- Veterans are eligible for vaccination by age group at the VA in Leeds. To register call (413) 584-4040, or visit the VA's Vaccine Info page
- Contact the BOH with questions: you can email the BOH at firstname.lastname@example.org call and leave a message at (413) 625-6330, ext 7. Both options monitored at least daily.